Skip to Content

Rules and Policies

For Academic Policies and Procedures, please refer to the University Catalog at

Student Complaints and Grievances

Students who have a complaint or grievance should submit the complaint or grievance in writing to the appropriate individual or office. If the complaint is academically related, students are encouraged to address the complaint director with the instructor or they could address the matter with the departmental chair (chair should be linked to the Council of Chairs Roster at where the class/instructor resides links or online for information about academic policies and procedures. For non-academic complaints and grievances, students can seek out the ombudsperson in the Dean of Students Office.